Entrepreneurship has been in my life ever since I was growing up. My father owned multiple gas stations and I used to go in on the weekends and give him a hand whenever he needed it. Seeing my father run his own business made me realize that eventually, I would want to work for myself and have my own business. I always liked the autonomy that my father had because he worked for himself. He always said that working in your business would always yield more sincerity to your work than if you worked for someone else. I realized that I want to be passionate about what I am doing in life which meant that I need to enjoy what I do and be committed to it. That is why I decided I want my own business at some point in my life. I joined ENT3003 for two primary reasons. The first was that I needed 4 credits to be enrolled as a full-time student and I have met most of my required classes so this seemed like it would a good elective class to take. The second reason has to do with what I said about wanting to own my own business. I hope that ten to fifteen years down the line, I will have started my own business solutions consulting company. If I am serious about starting my own business and being successful, I knew I should take a class on entrepreneurship and learn as much as I can.
Friday, September 7, 2018
My Entrepreneurship Story
Entrepreneurship has been in my life ever since I was growing up. My father owned multiple gas stations and I used to go in on the weekends and give him a hand whenever he needed it. Seeing my father run his own business made me realize that eventually, I would want to work for myself and have my own business. I always liked the autonomy that my father had because he worked for himself. He always said that working in your business would always yield more sincerity to your work than if you worked for someone else. I realized that I want to be passionate about what I am doing in life which meant that I need to enjoy what I do and be committed to it. That is why I decided I want my own business at some point in my life. I joined ENT3003 for two primary reasons. The first was that I needed 4 credits to be enrolled as a full-time student and I have met most of my required classes so this seemed like it would a good elective class to take. The second reason has to do with what I said about wanting to own my own business. I hope that ten to fifteen years down the line, I will have started my own business solutions consulting company. If I am serious about starting my own business and being successful, I knew I should take a class on entrepreneurship and learn as much as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment